Friday, March 30, 2012

Technology


I am writing this blog around 4:15 a.m.  About one hour ago, I completed the assignment for Module 10.  I created a wiki using Wikispaces.  To create the wiki was easy, but researching emergent technologies for pages one and two was a very difficult task.   Even though, my assignment is a day late, I still can’t submit it because I don’t know how to locate the URL for my wiki.  Hopefully, I will be able to submit it today.  Before this assignment, I made a graphic organizer with Kidspiration and spreadsheet/database with Google Docs Spreadsheets, collected data with Google spreadsheets, and created interactive media with MS PowerPoint.  .  Last week, however, I made a movie about the moon with MS Live Movie Maker.  I was so pleased with the end product that I showed it to my children.  After my youngest daughter saw it, she said, “It’s good!”  I thought so myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment